Time to BREAK IT DOWN urban style! So i have been nominated for the prestigious VERSITAL BLOGGER AWARD by my hommie (JAM) Aurora at http://auroramorealist.wordpress.com/ and I think that I am double dipping because Amanda at http://creativeoutlettofreemybrainofsomanyrandomthoughts.wordpress.com/ also has nominated my off the hook, seriously banging, keeping it real blog! Yea Boyyyy. A few rules put upon me by the man before I can put your blog on blast. Ok, Ok I’m embarrassed now, time to stop acting a fool. The truth is that i am excited about any opportunity to NET WORK! The beauty of the internet and the blog world is that you can connect to a vast pool of knowledge and experiences, from all walks of life and around the world. Some of my readers are from Saudi Arabia, Australia, england, Jamaica, Korea, Canada and of course the U.S.A. just to name a few. The reason net working is important to me is that I really believe that i have readers who do not comment or subscribe but who are helped by some of the information and comments on this site. And so i want share it with as many as I can. So pass it along and read and subscribe to the blogs that I am nominating and keep the chain letter moving! Come on pep’s this only works if you click thru my blog on to the nominated sites and then if you see some thing you like go ahead and SUBSCRIBE to the site or at least comment. If you are already a subscriber to my site, then you the Man! If you are not already a subscriber or commenter, then do it NOW! and be the Man! Hope I win. Don’t want to be the Susan Lucci of the blog world. I did not name sites like Lorna’s and others because they are already multiple nominees and crazy popular already. One last thing: If you are a woman you gotta join the Crazy Chicks Club at http://lafemmeroar.wordpress.com/crazy-chicks-club-ccc/ And if you are a dude you have to stalk this site (no I don’t mean put a stocking over your head and stare at the computer. That is creepy) I mean check them out, peruse the site, do a little reconnaissance, you know learn whats up with the other half so you can be a better partner.
1. I am to thank the person who nominated my site and link back to them here on this post (check)
2. I have to divulge 7 things about myself
3. Nominate 15 blogs that i follow for this Award.
In no particular order:
http://lindachorney.wordpress.com/ Beautiful, out of control funny blog. I think she was in the air force because she drops the F-bomb big time. http://aprillugod.wordpress.com/ A happy and positive single mom.http://amorsthoughts.wordpress.com/ A cool dude with a naughty blog.http://angryrantdotcom.wordpress.com/ An American hero, a U.S. MARINE who tells it like it is. http://hawleyville.wordpress.com/ A great read! Don’t hold the fact that she is a Steelers fan against her. http://pdwms.wordpress.com/ A strong professional woman, accountant with a sense of humor. http://wellshutmymouth.com A sassy mouthed mom. http://wordsfallfrommyeyes.wordpress.com/ Nice personal blog. http://undertheabaya.wordpress.com The diary of a single American woman living in Saudi Arabia. Great blog. http://drinkswellwithothers.wordpress.com/ Very smart blog with a funny twist. babystepstoadulthood.wordpress.com A life lessons blog.http://stoopidhousewives.com/ professionally run blog that is very funny and kills the Housewives franchise. http://thehatchettimes.com/ If you like anything horror, this is a must read blog! http://guesswhatididtoday.wordpress.com/ Sam is a fun read. http://haileyerin.wordpress.com/ She will move you to tears!
1. Husband who is deeply in love with his Amazing wife. I don’t just love my wife, I am in love with her for over 35 years.
2. Grandfather of a beautiful 5-year-old girl.
3. Former Sgt. in the United States Marine Corps from the 1970′s
4. Not the brightest bulb in the box but I am a Common Sense Genius!
5. I think that i have a great sense of humor and very VERSITAL (hint,hint) I can hold my own in a conversation with any professional as well with any gang banger on any street corner.
6. Some times to a fault I am too Trusting, Loyal and positive. I am also a semi Chauvinist what I mean is that I do not subscribe to the 50/50 partnership. By definition this is a stalemate, no decisions can be made. Some one has to have a deciding vote? That why in my home its 49/51. In every relationship some one has to be the dominant one. Be honest . It could be the Woman or the Man. You decide in your own situation. I will offer a full post on this touchy subject in the near future.
7. I love, love love Smooth Jazz like PURE PLEASURE bY PHIL PERRY